1. PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
1.1 - Introduction
1.2 - Cookies used
BAGmovies uses its own and third-party cookies in order to facilitate your browsing and improve the advertising experience. It is important to bear in mind that in no case is it possible for BAGmovies to associate cookies with your specific personal data, or to identify you through them. In addition, we remind you that as a user you have the possibility of deactivating cookies whenever you wish, through the configuration of your Internet browser.
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on their terminal. Next, we list the different types of cookies used
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during the navigation and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided, allowing the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user.
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on of the usage data made by users.
- Third-partyThird-partycookies:cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services offered, such as statistical services from Google Analytics and Comscore (audience measurement).
1.3 - User configuration to avoid Cookies
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy - > Configuration. // For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. // For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. // For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. // For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
This Cookies Policy may be modified to adapt it to new legislation or to the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for this reason we advise you to visit it periodically.